Please call the office (215-343-5100) for an appointment. To assist you in registration, some of the forms are listed below for you to download and complete. Additional registration papers not found on this website (plus those listed below in case your computer could not download them) will be available in the office.
All families registering students for the first time must bring the following information:
- A certificate from the pastor stating that you are a registered contributing member. Please call ahead to request this certification. You must bring this certification with you to registration. Only families new to our school need this certificate. Families with students already in our school do not need this certificate.
- A baptismal certificate
- A xerox copy of your child’s Immunization Records that the school may keep.
- Please know your school district and your child’s Social Security Number.
- Birth certificate
- Students entering Pre-K must be 4 on or before September 1st.
- Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 on or before September 1st.
- Students entering First Grade must be 6 on or before September 1st and a full year of Kindergarten is required.
- A recent copy of your child’s report card and/or progress report and any testing results for students in Grades 1-8. Tests will be administered to new students at a later date.
- A $150.00 non-refundable registration fee per child is required at the time of registration Early Childhood.