Focused on Faith and Learning
St. Joseph/St. Robert School is located in Warrington, Pennsylvania. Our school was founded on the grounds of St. Joseph Parish in Warrington in 1925 and staffed by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Originally called St. Joseph School, an additional building was added to the school campus on Valley Road in 1961. St. Robert Bellarmine Parish was formed from St. Joseph Parish on May 31, 1968. As St. Robert Bellarmine Parish grew, St. Joseph School became consolidated as St. Joseph/ St. Robert School. In September 1999, the Parish Religious Education Building was added to the St. Robert Bellarmine Parish complex and housed the students in grades 5-8 in what was known as the Annex Building. The children in Kindergarten through grade 4 remained at the Valley Road site. In September 2008, the school was completely incorporated on the St. Robert Bellarmine Parish Campus.
This Roman Catholic elementary school exists primarily to educate children in the practice of their faith and to provide an outstanding academic education.
The faculty and staff of St. Joseph/ St. Robert School seek to create an environment that integrates faith into all aspects of the students’ formation by ensuring that Catholic values and practices permeate every facet of school life. Our teachers cultivate academic growth by challenging students to attain proficiency in basic skills while developing each child’s God-given ability.